Remember that story we posted a few months back about the possibility of a dozen or so 7-Elevens being morphed into Kwik-E-Marts to promote the forthcoming Simpsons movie? If you hadn’t heard yet, it happened. Eleven stores across the United States were completely remodeled, while 6,000 more joined in the fun by selling Simpsons-themed snacks like Buzz Cola, KrustyO’s cereal and Squishees.
Here’s a list of the 11 remodeled stores, complete with directions on how to find them.
- Burbank, CA — 1611 West Olive Avenue
- Chicago, IL — 6754 W. 63rd Street
- Dallas, TX — 6833 Northwest Highway
- Denver, CO — 303 Broadway
- Lake Buena Vista, FL/Orlando, FL — 12298 Apopka-Vineland Road
- Las Vegas, NV/Henderson, NV — 1400 W. Horizon Ridge Parkway
- Los Angeles, CA — 11143 Venice Boulevard
- New York City, NY — 345 W. 42nd Street
- San Francisco, CA/Mountain View, CA — 1380 Pear Avenue
- Seattle, WA — 362 Denny Way
- Washington, DC/Bladensburg, MD — 4199 Kenilworth Avenue
Oh, and on July 11th, (7/11/07!), they’ll be giving away free Squishees!
Related: Watch the videos from 14 different Springfields across the United States as they battle it out to become the home of the Simpsons!