You’ve read our interview with Peter Greenberg, The Travel Detective. You were fascinated by his explanation of the importance of travel as a “process” … but you want to learn more. No problem!
We’ve got 10 copies of Peter’s new book to give away to some lucky Gadling readers! Here’s how it works:
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us your best travel tip.
- The comment must be left before November 5, 2007 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- 10 winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- 10 winners will receive a copy of “The Complete Travel Detective Bible” valued at $17.95
- Click here for complete Official Rules.