Happy Day After Valentine’s Day! If you’re crashing after yesterday’s massive sugar rush, why not just sit down, relax, and peruse the best of this week’s Gadling? Really, it’ll feel good. Better than Valentine’s Day even.
- We welcomed new blogger Kelsey Mulyk. Kelsey and her husband are driving from Canada to the tip of South America, and Kesley will be blogging along the way. I can’t wait to vicariously get out of Alaska.
- Iva wrote about the upcoming Dubailand, which will be twice the size of Disney World — the current biggest theme park in the world — and include over seven theme parks across 107 sq miles.
- Aaron asked us which presidential candidate we’d most like to travel with. I know my answer and it stems from a photo of one particular candidate frolicking around in the ocean. You?
- Jerry told us the secret to getting exit row seats.
- Anna introduced us to the language of IKEA. I still can’t pronounce anything, but I did learn that the store has an interesting method to naming their products….
That’s all! Enjoy.