If you think way back to last Tuesday, you’ll remember that we posted a whole collection of wacky, made up stories for April Fool’s Day. And then the following day we told you that among all of those fake stories was a real one. You tried to guess which article was real, and anyone who got it correct was eligible to win a copy of the new book, Green Travel.
Here were the stories to choose from. I’ve bolded the real one.
- Canada to adopt new national slogan
- America’s language schools rank best at faking foreign accents
- New French bill passed to allow super-models to smoke in public
- Swarm of rare jellyfish to invade shore of Ibiza
- In response to national bullying, Denmark introduces Danish fish
- Airline mistakenly carries passenger on outside of plane