Several days ago, I posted my review of the recently opened Legoland Discovery Center in the Chicago suburb of Schaumburg. If you read my review and would like to spend a day surrounded by Lego with your family, then keep reading, as we have some free tickets to give away!
The Legoland Discovery Center is located about 20 miles from downtown Chicago. Parking is free, and in this indoor venue, you’ll find Lego themed attractions for the entire family.
Three lucky winners will receive 4 tickets each for free admission. All you have to do is leave a comment describing your favorite childhood memory involving Lego. This could be the time you managed to build a Lego tower that reached the ceiling, or simply the fond memories of opening your first Lego set purchased with your allowance.
- To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us about your favorite childhood Lego experience
- The comment must be left before Friday, September 5th, 2008 at 5PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- Three winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Three Grand Prize Winners will be randomly selected to receive 4 free tickets to the Chicago Legoland Discovery Center (travel to/from Legoland is not included).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of each set of tickets is $76 (4 tickets at $19 each)
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway