Can you believe it? As of this week it’s been four years since Gadling was born. We’re proud and honored to have become one of the world’s largest travel blogs, and to celebrate our birthday we’re giving away a pair of round trip tickets to Amsterdam on the newest premium carrier, OpenSkies.
If you haven’t heard the buzz about OpenSkies, they’re the new premium carrier flying from the east coast into Europe. Earlier this year they launched their first route between JFK and Paris, and as of October 15th they’re starting their second route from JFK into Amsterdam. You might be one of the lucky pair to try out this new route.
These aren’t just everyday tickets either. You’ll be flying in Prem+, OpenSkies’ signature upper class service where you’ll enjoy wide, leather seats, a comfy cabin and exquisite service all of the way across the Atlantic Ocean. Curious about how pampered you’ll be? Gadling got to fly on one of the first flights to Paris and got to experience the pomp first hand. Check out our review!
Sounds pretty sweet, doesn’t it? If you can think of a great reason that you could use a free pair of tickets to Amsterdam, leave a comment below telling us what you’ll do with your tickets and we’ll randomly pick a lucky winner this Friday.
Good luck, and happy travels from Gadling and OpenSkies!
- To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us what you’re going to do with free tickets to Amsterdam
- The comment must be left before Friday, October 15th, 2008 at 5PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a free pair of roundtrip tickets between New York City and Amsterdam on OpenSkies (sorry, but you have to get yourself to NYC).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- Tickets are valued at $1500.00 per ticket.
- Booking code must be T.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.