Two questions. You like to win free stuff, right? And have you heard of this guy Anthony Bourdain (he’s some sort of food show host apparently)? Alright, if the answer to either of the previous two questions is yes, Gadling has got your back. In what can only be described as deja vu, we’re giving away yet another Anthony Bourdain No Reservations poster, autographed by the man himself.
As you might have also heard, 2009 marked the kickoff of an all-new season of No Reservations. It’s been another solid string of episodes, with interesting installments on Mexico and a great look at some off-the-beaten path spots in Venice. Last week saw Tony enjoying our nation’s capital, Washington D.C., stopping for a half smoke at Ben Chili’s Bowl and getting some great Chesapeake Bay Crab at the local market. Tonight’s episode brings Tony to the isolated islands of the Azores.
Would you like your very own Anthony Bourdain poster to clutch to your chest while you watch the rest of the new season? Just leave an entry telling us about your favorite No Reservations episode in the comments below and we’ll draw a lucky winner by this Friday, January 30th.
- To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us about your favorite No Reservations episode.
- The comment must be left before Friday, January 30th, 2009 at 5PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One Grand Prize Winner will receive a free, original autographed poster of Anthony Bourdain
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- Poster is valued at $20.
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.