Here at Gadling we love giveaways – its our special way of giving something extra back to all our fantastic readers.
In this giveaway, you’ll have the chance to win an iPhone! That’s right – an iPhone without any contract requirements or other paperwork. This 8GB 3G iPhone is provided courtesy of the recently expanded Bethesda North Marriott in Maryland.
Some of the recent upgrades to the hotel include a brand new tower with 225 rooms, an upscale concierge lounge, a presidential suite and several hospitality suites.
(Presidential suite living area)
The Bethesda North Marriott also offers one of the largest ballrooms in the metro DC area, with a ballroom foyer featuring floor to ceiling windows. The hotel is also home to over 100 pieces of art from local Montgomery county artists.
To learn more about what the Bethesda North Marriott has to offer, check out their web site. Rates start as low as $89, making it a great place to stay next time you are in the DC area.
Of course, that web site is also where you might find the answer to the question that will get you entered in our contest to win an Apple iPhone!
To enter the contest, answer the following question:
What are the operating hours of room service at the Bethesda North Marriott?
- To enter the contest, simply leave a comment below answering the question posted above.
- The comment must be left before Monday March 2nd 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One Prize Winner will be randomly selected to receive one Apple iPhone 3G, 8GB version (monthly service not required, or included)
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of the prize is approximately $500.
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.