First, Tynan and Todd are off on their Pan Panama Road Trip with a new video update to prove it. Also, throughout the week, there have been more installations on Gadling’s Budget Travel Series: Mexico; Seattle; Boston; and Ft. Lauderdale.
- To keep in line with the budget angle, in Recession vacations: do more with less, Tom wrote about those cities that are seeing more visitors with the economic downturn.
- In his post South Africa on the Cheap, Kraig suggests this destination for a vacation deal.
- Or, you can find several options for spending less money if you head to an amusement park.
- For the ultimate in budget travel, Annie showed how to visit the Prado Museum from your computer. The details of the artwork are astounding.
- In the spirit of things are looking up in at least one area of travel, Jeremy’s post about free drinks returning to US Airways is welcome news.