I wrote about their contests last week, and how you can enter to win 365 nights and one million frequent flier miles.
Today is the second day of our 5 day contest, which means everyone gets a fresh chance to win their own free night at any Hyatt in the world (excluding Quebec).
To enter today’s contest, answer the following question:
How many Hyatt properties are in the city of Chicago?
Leave your answer in the comments below and don’t forget to come back for the 3 remaining Hyatt free night giveaways and to enter day one of the contest!
- To enter, simply leave a comment answering the question posted above.
- The comment must be left before Tuesday April 14th 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter each of the 5 daily Hyatt giveaways only once.
- One Prize Winner will be randomly selected to receive one free night in a standard hotel room at any Hyatt hotel in the world, excluding Quebec.
- There is no requirement to sign up for a Gold Passport account for entering the contest unless you are selected as a winner. If you are selected as a winner, the free night will be credited to your Hyatt Gold Passport account and can be cashed in much like frequent flier miles. Winners can sign up for a Gold Passport account at no cost.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of each prize is approximately $190
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.