Well, it’s Monday, and it’s back to the grind for most of us. I, however, am down with the flu and am writing this from bed. I hope the rest of you are having a more healthy day. Here are the latest travel stories from the world wide web.
- If you’ve traveled in southeast Asia, then you know the craze that is Beer Lao. It’s only the region’s uncontested best beer! Frommers reports the popular Beer Lao is coming to America!
- Slate breaks down the history and downfall of the Segway, that funky two-wheel transportation.
- Been-Seen posted a cool video of Niagara Falls at night.
- World Hum breaks down the seven magic words/phrases that can get one’s travel bug itching again.
- The French continue to top most lists of the world’s worst travelers. I’m not that surprised. The Japanese top the list of the best tourists, though if you walked the streets of Waikiki you might think differently.
‘Til tomorrow, have a great evening.
More Gadlinks HERE.