- When in doubt, take a long walk to clear your head and get some fresh air. It’s a great mini-travel activity you can do wherever you are in the world, whether it’s on the road or at home. [via Vagablogging]
- BootsNAll gives us a great guide to learning how to surf abroad, which includes the world’s best beginner surf destinations and helpful surf tips.
- Travel-Rants outlines three solid reasons space tourism will likely never take off. I have to agree, but it sure would be cool to take a ride in a spaceship!
- Go Green Travel Green’s got a nice, comprehensive list of green travel guides, which includes commentary on the future of green travel publishing.
- Open Travel breaks down the cheapest places to live in the world. It will still cost you – but only $500 a month. Can you swing it?
‘Til Monday, have a great weekend!
More Gadlinks HERE.