What’s new in the world of travel news, you might ask? You’re in luck – we’re back again with this Tuesday’s installment of Gadlinks. What travel stories from around the web caught our eye today? Take a look below:
- Love aquariums? Check out this stunning video of the aquatic life at Okinawa’s Churaumi Aquarium. They’ve even got a couple whale sharks in there! [Via Buzzfeed]
- For all you East-Coasters hungry for some waves: why not head down to North Carolina’s Outer Banks? This surfing slideshow should help get you in the mood. [Via The New York Times]
- The economic downtown has caused plenty of consumers to cut back on unnecessary spending. That’s not the case though for Japan’s infamous love hotels, where business seems to be booming. Find out why. [Via BBC News]
- New Zealand is an outdoor-lover’s paradise, filled with green forests, unspoiled beaches and majestic mountains. If you’re thinking about going, consider renting yourself a camper van for maximum flexibility (and fun). [Via L.A. Times]
- Get out the hand sanitizer – here’s a list of the world’s most germ-infested tourist attractions. Gross. [Via CNN]
More Gadlinks HERE.