The Millennium Broadway Hotel is located right in Times Square, in the midst of the hustle and bustle, the giant cartoonish structures, and the center of the Broadway theater scene. If you want to take your kids to New York City and stay right in the heart of the entertainment, Millennium Broadway has a darn good deal for you.
The “MB Loves Times Square” package starts at just $199 (pre taxes/fees) per night for your whole fam of four. They give you a map of Times Square, and then all this:
- 20% off Savings on tickets to Mary Poppins on Broadway
- Discounted Tickets to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, up to $40 off, for 4 people (2 adult, 2 children or 1 adult, 3 children)
- A fun-filled afternoon at Dave & Busters fully equipped with great food, drinks and games with buy $10, get $10 towards games
- $10 Game Cards to the famed ESPN Zone
- VIP Skip the Line and Complimentary Appetizer with Purchase at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. Restaurant & Market
- Coupon to Hershey’s Times Square
- A gift card to Toys ‘R Us
Who needs concierge when your perks already have your vacation planned? This package is available through September 30, 2009. Dress lightly. It’s gonna be hot.
To make reservations, visit www.millenniumhotelnyc.com or call 1-800-622-5569. The code is MBLOVESTS.