Now that I’ve just typed the date today, I realized what a special day it is! It happens only once a year, and the next one will be on my sister’s birthday, 10/10/10! What that means exactly I’m not sure, but this article provides a little insight. Apocalypse though? I think not.
Here is today’s installment of Gadlinks. Enjoy!
- What better way to travel the world than to surf it! Surf photographer DJ Strunt offers some stunning surf shots here. [via Surfing]
- What, exactly, are carbon offsets — and more importantly, do they really make a difference? This article argues absolutely. [via Treehugger]
- We’ve witnessed a huge rise in online travel resources, and this article reviews one of the latest additions to the fleet: Tripbod.com, a site that hooks you up with a destination expert to customize your vacation. [via Green Traveller]
- My generous friends over at Moon divulge where they went this summer. [via Moon]
- Croatia — particularly Dubrovnik and Korcula island — remains one of my favorite travel destinations and this article explains why coastal Croatia and Montenegro are travel worthy. [via BootsNAll]
´Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks here.