- Let’s face it. These ten roadside attractions are just plain odd. [via Matador Trips]
- If this story were to take place in America, it may not be that weird, but in Papua New Guinea it’s just plain strange. [via True Slant]
- I’ll admit it. Ever since the summer I’ve taken a liking to naked swimming. I’m not sure I’ll ever feel comfortable in a nudist colony, but here are a few tips on visiting nude beaches. [via Brave New Traveler]
- Europe has weird cheeses. Here in America we have weird deli meats. Go figure. So next time you pack your picnic lunch, consider a mortadella sandwich, I guess… [via Serious Eats]
- If you still haven’t had your fill of strange sights, sounds, and tastes, here are five really odd travel videos to weird you out a bit more. [via The Traveler’s Notebook]
‘Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks HERE.