- Bummer! Just when I thought I’d seen everything in Colombia, I find the Cano Cristales river, which based on these photos, does look like an awfully beautiful place. [via Been-Seen]
- Medellin, in Colombia, used to be the murder capital of the world — but no longer! Check out five of the most dangerous cities in the world. [via Open Travel]
- I’m heading to the Middle East in January, and after reading this article I have every intention of visiting Jaffa, on the southern edge of Tel Aviv. [via NY Times Travel]
- Want to get an MBA and still travel? This article shows you how. [via Vagablogging]
- I traveled through Mediterranean Europe watching my favorite TV shows on my iPod several years ago. Here are some tips on how to travel and still watch your favorite TV programs. [via Peter Greenberg]
‘Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks HERE.