Gadling is teaming up with Avalon Travel to bring you a great giveaway! A few days ago I reviewed Moon Belize (8th edition), written by Joshua Berman, who is familiar not only with Belize but also Nicaragua and other parts of Central America. This guidebook is the real deal. It has all the information you need to make your Belize holiday one worth remembering.
Now, you can win a free copy of Berman’s Moon Belize guidebook by leaving a comment in the bottom of this post by Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 5 p.m. EST. Your comment must identify the one activity/place in Belize that you would absolutely not want to pass up when you go there. Please provide a brief explanation for why you chose this activity/place. This comment shouldn’t be longer than three sentences, please.
One lucky winner will be picked randomly and receive this awesome guidebook.
- To enter, identify the one activity/place in Belize that you would absolutely not want to pass up when you go there.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a copy of Moon Belize, valued at $17.95.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- Click HERE for complete Official Rules.
It’s that simple!
Just so you get the idea, here’s my destination of choice. But don’t worry: I already have my copy. Now go and win yours.
Brenda’s “entry”: I’m an outdoorsy type and like to go off the beaten path. Spending a night or two at the Macal River Camp sounds really nice. I can hike, horseback ride, and relax by the river, and be inspired by my natural surroundings.
Look for a follow-up post and announcement on Gadling late next week!