It’s “Wild West” day here at Gadling, so I dug into the travel blog archives to find some of the best “Wild West” reads. Hope y’all enjoy today’s pickin’s!
- Horse lovers, rejoice! Here are eight of the top horse-related travel experiences you can’t miss around the world. [via BootsNAll]
- Check out this “Ask the Locals” city guide to Fort Worth, Texas. [via Peter Greenberg]
- Aside from Texas, Montana’s about as “Wild West” as you can get. Here are ten colorful bars in Montana. [via Matador Nights]
- Believe it or not, there is such a thing as an urban rodeo — and even more unbelievable (and awesome, if you ask me)? It’s located in the heart of New York City and made up of black cowboys. [via The Economist]
- Yee-yaw? Try saying “ole!” at the rodeos in Spain! [via NPR]
‘Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks HERE.