It’s Black Friday! I hope you all survived the mall madness. We can look forward to more Christmas lights and even more shopping deals through the weekend and then Cyber Monday! It will be an exciting few days for sure. Here are a few exciting travel reads from across the web, too.
- One of my best friends is living in Albuquerque and I think this is a great guide to the city. [via Intelligent Travel]
- If you have an eye for vintage travel paraphernalia, then you might want to browse these cool vintage travel posters. [via Been-Seen]
- Travel is all about reflection, and this article breaks down the importance of quiet time when on the road. [via Brave New Traveler]
- I <3 San Francisco. It was my stomping ground for 3 years, after all, and there is so much to see. Here’s a great guide to nearby Bernal Heights and Glen Canyon. [via NY Times Travel]
- BootsNAll has a great guide to holiday travel and gift giving. This season, I think we need all the advice we can get.
‘Til Monday, have a great weekend. Don’t spend too much money!
More Gadlinks here.