We’re closing in on mid-December and Christmas is lurking around the corner (it’s in two short weeks!). This weekend is the last minute Christmas shopping push for those of you hoping to send your gifts in time to have them under the tree. As for those of you who got your shopping done, you may have a few more minutes to spare to read up on some of the latest travel stories from about the web. Enjoy!
- Who said you can’t find love on the road? This article makes it seem like your true love may just be waiting for you on the other side of the world. [via CNN Travel]
- If you didn’t know this already, there is such a thing as apparel etiquette when traveling abroad. Try these tips on for size so you don’t make a fool of yourself. [via MSNBC Travel]
- Less than 1% of the world’s population will ever see the likes of the top of Mount Everest, but we can always dream, can’t we? [via Travel Fusion]
- If there’s one place floorsurfing comes in handy, it’s London. This article from the Faster Times shows us how it’s done in the East End.
- Winter in Hawaii means unbeatable surf on the north shores of the islands, but it also means you can hit the slopes and go skiing/snowboarding! [via Honolulu Magazine]
‘Til Monday, have a great weekend!
More Gadlinks here.