Can you believe Christmas is next week and the New Year — and a new decade — is quickly approaching! If you haven’t considered your new decade’s resolution, you should think about including travel as part of it! Here are some travel tidbits to mull over this weekend.
- If you’re up for something a bit kitschy this winter, check out MSNBC‘s list of offbeat holiday celebrations.
- My girl Eva Holland gives us the scoop on how travel mixed into the Golden Globe nominations. [via World Hum]
- If you’re like me and aren’t too keen on rushing in the New Year among hoards of strangers, here are some good places to be if you’re anti-social. [via Tripbase]
- Budget Travel exposes some of Oahu’s hidden gems, but I assure you there are still plenty of secrets spots on this island that are worthy of discovery.
- Voluntourism is booming, and Green Traveller tells us of yet another program launching this new year.
‘Til Monday, have a great weekend!
More Gadlinks HERE.