- The weather has been more than frightful for travelers in the the northeast, but let’s remember that there are other big cities under snow, too. [via Matador Trips]
- If you’re the type of person who lives for the Christmas spirit, here are the best places in the world to catch the yuletide bug. [via MSNBC Travel]
- Mmmm… I love Denver. The city is such a special place and the food in Denver is to die for. Here’s how you can spend three grand days gorging on the local cuisine. [via Peter Greenberg]
- Sadly, I’ve postponed my trip to the Middle East, but it sounds like this traveler had his share of road trip delights in Syria. [via Faster Times]
- There are some serious perks to being George Clooney — and maybe even the character he plays in “Up in the Air,” but if you’re neither of those people, you can at least have your fair share of posh perks as a frequent flier. [via ABC News]
‘Til tomorrow, have a great evening!
More Gadlinks HERE.