Marriott’s new brand, the Autograph Collection, has been under wraps since its inception last year, but the hotel chain finally lifted the veil on its new hotels and announced the first seven properties to join the new boutique brand.
The concept of Marriott’s Autograph Collection is to introduce independent and luxury boutique hotels from around the world to Marriott customers. The first seven hotels come from The Kessler Collection and will join the Autograph portfolio by the end of April.
The seven properties are:
- The El Monte Sagrado, Taos, New Mexico
- The Grand Bohemian Hotel, Asheville, North Carolina
- The Mansion on Forsyth Park, Savannah, Georgia
- The Bohemian Hotel Riverfront, Savannah, Georgia
- The Casa Monica Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida
- The Grand Bohemian Hotel, Orlando, Florida
- The Celebration Hotel, Orlando, Florida
According to the Marriott, plans to add more than 25 additional hotels to the brand are in the works for 2010 and will include domestic and international destinations.