How much does it cost to see Elton John in concert at one of the Seven Wonders of the World in the Riveria Maya, Mexico? The Mandarin Oriental Riveria Maya has priced the 4-night package for two at $13,000.
That’s right, the Mandarin Oriental Riviera Maya has put together a luxury experience to celebrate Grammy-winning legend Elton John’s live concert in Mexico on Saturday, April 3, 2010. You’ll get tickets to Elton John’s concert in Chichen-Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and stay in a Beachfront Casita with views of the Caribbean and indulge in all that the Mandarin is known for – spas, pampering and privacy.
The “Sir Elton in Mexico” package includes:
- Accommodations for four nights in a Beachfront Casita with an infinity pool and rooftop terrace
- Two VIP concert tickets to see Elton John perform in Chichen-Itza on April 3
- Private chauffeured round-trip transfers to the concert where guests can enjoy a selection of premium wines and canapes
- Pre-show party at Mandarin Bar, the hotel’s outdoor bar and lounge, with music from our resident DJ
- Personal butler on 24-hour duty
- Signature spa treatment per person to rejuvenate after the concert
- Nightly turndown including tailor-made bath rituals with scents of exotic flowers and aromatherapy oils
- One dinner for two at the award-winning Ambar restaurant with special six-course tasting menu prepared with sommelier wine selection and VIP seating
- Full daily breakfast for two
- A chilled bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne with Beluga caviar
This daily pampering is more like a long-weekend of pampering, but the concept remains the same. This package is only valid from April 1-5, 2010. Who’s in?
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.