Happy St. Paddy’s Day, Gadling Nation. Hope you’ve all enjoyed a pint of Guinness or five today. If you’re not seeing double yet, check out today’s Gadlinks…
- You might be surprised where most of the United States’ foreign aid money goes.
- Till death to us part? Not in Iran.
- The state of the Irish pub– in Ireland and everywhere else. [HT: World Hum]
- The New York Times explains how salsa puts Mexican restaurant owners in a bind.
- Think Irish is just an accent? Think again.
More Gadlinks here.