Distract yourself from your ruined March Madness brackets by checking out today’s Gadlinks…
- Skype giving away free internet access at over 100,000 hotspots (yes, airports too!) this weekend.
- Over at Bootsnall, Barnaby Davies offers five never-before-heard (by me, anyway) reasons for visiting the Shetland Islands.
- In his latest travel tip, our own Mike Barish makes a strong case for attending a baseball game in Puerto Rico.
- Tripbase’s Katie Sorene lists 21 Signs You’re a Travel Addict. (The first step is admitting you have a problem.)
- Vagablogging’s Ted Beatie is back with some lessons from his recent trip to Haiti.
More Gadlinks here.