Here’s a quick look at what’s captured our interest in the travel world today…
- What is there to do in a Haitian “displacement camp” anyway?
- Why were so many Polish leaders traveling on the same plane?
- Traffic deaths on U.S. highways hit 50-year low. Still, traffic safety advocates are urging the U.S. to adopt a goal of zero traffic fatalities. Good luck with that.
- BootsnAll has everything you need to know about the upcoming World Cup in South Africa.
- Who knew Liberians were so crazy about hockey? Well, sort of.
More Gadlinks here.