Here’s a quick look at what’s been going on in the travel world today…
- Norwegian Prime Minister stranded in U.S. because of volcanic ash over Europe. He’s essentially running Norway’s government from his iPad.
- As Continental and United discuss a possible merger, Slate’s Daniel Engber explains why airlines are always merging anyway.
- Also on Slate, a stirring photo essay of improvised homes in Haiti.
- Got an extra couple thousand dollars lying around? How ’bout an Antarctic cruise?
- “Nothing really bad can happen to me,” I always think when I travel. As WorldHum’s Katherine Lonsdorf explains, sometimes it does.
More Gadlinks here.