Springtime wake up your sense of wanderlust? Why not enjoy your first two nights of vacation on Gadling and Hyatt? We’ve teamed up with one of the nation’s best hotel chains to give away two nights at any Hyatt Place in the country, from the sun drenched plains of Albuquerque, New Mexico to the suburban hubbub of Wyoming, Michigan.
Hyatt Place hotels, in case you’ve never been, are geared to the multi-tasking, high fidelity traveler of modern times, chock with free wireless and breakfast and conveniences like check-in kiosks and in-room plug panels (for HDMI excitement!)
As Hyatt describes the properties:
Hyatt Place is a hotel that brings the authentic hospitality for which Hyatt is known to the upscale select-service category. Inspired by multitasking travelers’ 24/7 lifestyle, Hyatt Place combines stylish design, practical amenities, forward-thinking technology and purposeful service so guests can remain connected and productive while traveling.
Sound good? It gets better. We’re also going to throw in thirty hours of TaskUs service, a personal assistant group that will conquer a broad range of chores for you, from marketing to Ebay listing to even blogging. This way you can kick up your heels, outsource your presentation and leave a few hours early for that fantastic vacation that you’ve been desperately pining for.
All that you have to do to enter to win two free nights at any Hyatt Place and 30 hours of TaskUs service is leave a comment below.
- To enter, simply leave any comment below. It can say anything, but flattery is most definitely encouraged.
- The comment must be left before Friday April 23rd 2010 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter the giveaway only once. Multiple entries will be deleted by our vicious multiple comment deleting robots.
- One Prize Winner will be randomly selected to receive two one-night-free night vouchers in a standard hotel room at any Hyatt Place hotel in the country and 30 hours of TaskUs service.
- Hyatt Place vouchers must be used by 12/31/2010
- TaskUs hours must be used by 8/15/2010
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of the prize is approximately $500
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.