Time once again for Gadlinks, your go-to source for what’s been going on in the travel world recently…
- Slate’s Anne Applebaum meditates on what the Icelandic volcano eruption might mean for Europe in the long-term.
- I’m really looking forward to the rest of this five-part World Hum series by Frank Bures on his recent trip to Africa.
- From China* (where else?), the high-tech train that never stops at a station.
- Forget Disneyland. BootsnAll has five new ideas for where to vacation with your kids.
- Economist Don Boudreaux stands up for Spirit Airlines. I did too (sorta) earlier today on Gadling.
More Gadlinks here.