Traveling with baby and need to sterilize bottles? Try this –
- Wash bottles, nipples and rings thoroughly using the hotel soap and hot running water.Rinse and set aside.
- Plug the bathroom sink. Place clean bottles, nipples and rings in sink.
- Fill the coffee machine with water and turn on (do not add coffee, tea or filter packets! Just water!).
- Let water heat up and fill the carafe.
- Pour hot water from the carafe over the bottles, nipples and rings.
- Repeat until the bottle items are completely submerged in hot water.
- Let sit for five or more minutes.
- Remove from water and use as needed.