Time now for another edition of Gadlinks, your go-to source for all the latest happenings in the world of travel…
- John McWhorter writes that David Simon’s new series Treme makes New Orleans feel “strangely unwelcoming.”
- Why tech-nerds should choose Japan for their destination weddings.
- From The Onion archives, “Activities Director Makes Most of Hostage Situation.”
- A quick run-down of what the hell is going on in Thailand (again).
- The recently redesigned BootsnAll offers 10 Reasons to Travel to Australia Now. Yes, Vegemite (somehow) makes the list.
More Gadlinks here.