Love New York City? Me, too. Consequently, I am delighted to inform you of a killer, free luxury trip giveaway that takes about 30 seconds to enter.
The AT&T Interactive Voice It. Share It. Win It. contest, which is promoting the latest mobile local search (YPmobile) app, has the unbearably fabulous prize of:
- A paid transportation to NYC
- A 3-night stay at the Ritz-Carlton
- Dinner at Nobu
- Field-level Yankees tickets
- Tickets to a Broadway show
Holy Rockefeller Skating Rink! Even locals should jump at that prize package.
Here’s all you have to do to enter. Two options:
1. With an iPhone, download and install the new voice-activated YPMobile app, then:
- Tap Businesses, then tap Find and search by voice or by typing Nobu New York City near New York City.
- Tap on Nobu on Hudson Ave. or Nobu on 57th Ave.
- Scroll to the bottom of Nobu’s info page and tap Share with my Friends to email your results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. No iPhone? No problem. Just email email@example.com with the words “ENTER ME” in the subject line. Include your name, phone number and email address within the body of the email.
Do it right now, because the first 2,500 participants will receive a $10 iTunes gift card. Awesome! Entries will be accepted through June 21 and travel must be booked for a trip taking place by September 26.