- Get a gallon-sized or two-gallon-sized zipper storage bags (Ziplock, Glad, etc.) and a plastic straw.
- Fold the clothing and put it in the bag.
- Insert the straw and seal the bag around the straw.
- Suck the air out (use your mouth — it’s free and no heavy vacuum cleaner to pack!) using the straw, then quickly remove the straw and finish sealing the bag.
- Pack the straw to repeat when coming home.
Bonus: if a toiletry leaks, everything is safe in the plastic bags.
[Photo: Flickr | Artnow314]