The Millennium Hotel in downtown Minneapolis, which is walkable to Target Field, has unveiled a Baseball Fever Package for die-hard Twins fans who want to stay downtown (even if they just live over in Wayzata).
The package, which includes:
- Standard accommodations for two
- Convenient complimentary parking in the hotel’s attached parking ramp
- 2 Minnesota Twins t-shirts, 2 Minnesota Twins koozies and a box of Cracker Jacks
- Two complimentary beverage vouchers for Martini’s lounge
- Early check-in and late check-out to relish in victory
… starts at just $154 per night and is valid on any Twins home game days. This is a great way to check out the new Target Field stadium if you haven’t, or just to romance your nearest and dearest baseball fan.
Biased? Me? Never. I’m hoping other cities with great teams have hotels which will follow suit! Visit Millennium Hotel Minneapolis and use the code TWINSFAN to book.
[Photo by Annie Scott.]