Last week we reviewed the Kelty Gunnison 2.1 tent. This versatile back woods shelter works equally well at a full-service campground as it does on a lightweight backpacking excursion. We’re hooking-up one lucky Gadling reader with a Gunnison 2.1 of their own. That’s right, it’s time for a tent upgrade.
The Gunnison 2.1 is a two-person shelter that sets up quickly, and keeps occupants dry in heavy downpours. With camping season in full swing, there’s no better time to win some new outdoor digs.
HOW TO WIN:
- To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us your favorite camping spot.
- The comment must be left before Friday September 3, 2010 at 5pm Eastern time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The winner will receive one free Kelty Gunnison 2.1 tent.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The tent is valued at $189.95
- Click here for complete Official Rules.