Last week we reviewed the Axio Max Steel watch. This feature-packed wristwatch is ideal for independent travelers who need a compass or altimeter on their journeys. We’re giving away an Axio Max Steel to one lucky Gadling reader! Who’s ready for a backpacking trip?
The Axio Max Steel is more than just a timepiece – it’s a navigational toolbox. The Max Steel has dual time zones, two alarms, a digital compass, altimeter, barometer, and more. All these features are packed into an unassuming metal casing, so it doesn’t look like you’re wearing a two hundred dollar watch – even though you are.
HOW TO WIN:
- To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us where you would use this watch first.
- The comment must be left before Friday September 24, 2010 at 5pm Eastern time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The winner will receive one free Axio Max Steel watch.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The watch is valued at $210.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.