We recently reviewed the Sierra Designs Vapor 15 sleeping bag. The superior warmth of this bag makes it a perfect choice for locales where temps can dip below freezing. We’re giving one Sierra Designs Vapor 15 away to a lucky Gadling reader!
The Sierra Designs Vapor 15′s construction is focused on weight savings, to keep the bag small and easily stowable. Smart features like a half zipper, jacket-style hood, and ultralight filling make it possible to stuff it down to the size of a football. The Vapor 15 can keep the average sleeper comfortable to temps as cold as 15 degrees Fahrenheit.
HOW TO WIN:
- To enter, simply leave a comment below telling us where you would use this sleeping bag first.
- The comment must be left before Thursday October 7, 2010 at 5pm Eastern time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The winner will receive one free Sierra Designs Vapor 15 sleeping bag.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The bag is valued at $419.95.
- Click here for complete Official Rules.