Tucked among 12 landscaped acres of banana leaves, palm trees and perfectly manicured gardens, the new Presidential Bungalows will be the largest, most prestigious suites in Los Angeles with more than 5,500 square feet of living space indoors and out.
The Presidential Bungalows resemble individual homes set in the most prestigious residential neighborhood of Beverly Hills, with indoor living opening to the outdoors while assuring absolute privacy.
Intrigued? Reservations for the $9,000 to $12,000 per night bungalows can be booked now for arrival beginning on February 15, 2011 for the first new Bungalow. The second Bungalow will be available as of March 2011.
What’s makes the new bungalows so “presidential”? Read on…
Inside the bungalows:
- Fireplace in every room – five in total, including circular outdoor fireplace
- Great Room with classic cottage raised-beam ceiling, custom walnut wood planked floors, and a dining room with seating for 10 overlooking a waterfall-edge plunge pool
- Professional chef’s kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator, wine cooler, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stove, microwave, undermount sink with stainless steel apron, stone counter tops, glassware display shelving and mirror backsplash as well as a butler’s pantry and private entrance for staff
- Bright interior color palette inspired by the beauty of California outside
- Wood-clad Art Deco-style Study overlooking gardens and the pool, with custom-designed rolled-edge peninsular desk with innovative swivel lamp and every technology
- Master Bedroom with unique furnishings and a fireplace facing inside and out before French doors that open onto an individual private garden
- Sizable walk-in closet with vast luggage space and adjacent makeup room to appease the legendary Hollywood pastime of getting
- Red Carpet-ready in style Master Bathroom with garden views and a freestanding bathtub for two, stone Deco-inspired vanity, nine-foot counter, separate W.C., and rain shower/steam shower with two showerheads
- Two spacious Junior Bedrooms with individual private gardens and courtyard access Gallery/Sun Porch with fireplace, sectional sofa, custom tables and high-tech entertainment components. Can be joined to each of three bedrooms to create a privately keyed suite Home-theatre components in virtually every room with Bang & Olufsen flat-screen monitors (65-inch in the Great Room) with BluRay/DVD players and input for game controllers.
- MP3 player docks with built-in speakers in all rooms and outdoor spaces, including underwater in the swimming pool High-touch technology with a single, easy-to-use remote control for lights, drapes, fireplaces and all media options
Exterior highlights include:
- Over-sized private gardens landscaped with inspiration from The Beverly Hills Hotel’s legendary tropical paradise
- Lap pool with waterfall features and underwater speakers
- Custom-designed lounge furniture for relaxing beneath the stars or in the sunny California climate, with dining area lit by elegant wrought-iron gas lanterns
- Outdoor fireplace and outdoor design elements unique to each bungalow including circular outdoor banquette seating at Bungalow 23 and a greenwall garden backdrop behind the pool at Bungalow 24
- Outdoor garden shower for two off the Master Bathroom, with absolute privacy
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.