The Radisson Royal Moscow just introduced a fleet of specially commissioned river yachts now equipped with ice breakers — just so that winter travelers can still see the [snow-capped] sights while in Russia.
The yachts provide year-round, private cruises along the Moskva River, where guests can take in the likes of the Kremlin, Christ the Savior Cathedral, etc. River yachts can also be reserved for private parties and events, vodka likely on board.
To celebrate the arrival of the new yacht, the Radisson Royal Moscow is offering a new holiday package that includes a spin around the waters:
- Two nights in a Superior Room, with upgrade to Deluxe pending availability
- Daily Super Breakfast Buffet for two in Veranda Restaurant
- Two-hour private sightseeing cruise on the Moskva River in the hotel’s custom river yachts
- Access to the Royal Wellness Club and its Olympic-sized indoor swimming pool
- Festive Sunday Brunch in Veranda Restaurant
- Early check-in and late check-out, pending availability
- In-room holiday welcome gift
Rates start at RUB 10,400 per night (approximately $350), based on double occupancy and the package is good through Jan. 16, 2011.
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.