Oh boy, do we have a contest for you – we’ve teamed up with Nikon’s my Picturetown photo sharing service to give away one of the best cameras of 2010 – the Nikon Coolpix P7000.
Before we explain how to enter this awesome contest, first a couple of words about the P7000 – this is the camera you pick when you want something compact, without having to sacrifice the quality and features of a larger digital SLR camera. Inside the Coolpix P7000 is a 10.1 megapixel 1/1.7″ CCD sensor, a 7x optical zoom, HD video, stereo audio (with mic input) and an HDMI output.
Photos take advantage of a 5-way image stabilizer, face detection system, smile timer and even a blink warning. Bottom line – in a camera this compact, you won’t find anything better.
So – now you know a little more about this great camera, how about a way to win one?
Entering is easy – we want you to share your best picture of 2010 with us. Your favorite photo of the year can be hosted anywhere you want, just link to it. Ideally, we’d love for you to take the time to create a Photo Movie at my Picturetown. To make this easier, Nikon has provided a promotional code that will upgrade a basic my Picturetown account to a three month gold account when you enter promtional code FREE3MTHS.
Later this week, we’ll post a full review of the Nikon Coolpix P7000 and show off more fun features of my Picturetown.
- To enter, simply leave a comment answering the question posted above.
- The comment must be left before Wednesday December 22, 2010 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One Prize Winner will be randomly selected to receive one Nikon Coolpix P7000 digital camera.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value of the prize is approximately $499.
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.