Feel the need for speed? Mandarin Oriental, Munich, has a package just for you.
The luxury hotel group put together this ultimate dream package for car enthusiasts which includes four days’ use of a sleek Mercedes Benz to tour the scenic areas of Southern Germany, plus visits to some of the world’s most important car museums and factories: Audi, BMW, Mercedes Benz and Porsche. The world famous BMW Welt and BMW museum, as well as Audi’s largest plant in Ingolstadt, is just an hour’s drive away from Munich and the hotel.
While you’re rocking the open roadways, stop off at Stuttgart, a two and a half hour drive from the Mandarin Oriental, Munich and home to the fantastic Porsche and Mercedes Benz Museums. The Porsche Museum has approximately 80 world-famous and iconic vehicles while the Mercedes Benz museum has 1500 exciting exhibits.
The dream drive package also includes a night at The Brenner’s Park-Hotel & Spa in Baden-Baden, a small retreat surrounded by its own private parkland on the banks of the river Oos. This hotel is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World, and is located an hour from Stuttgart.
The price of this daily pampering: Package costs starts at EUR 1,477 (approximately $1900 USD) per room and includes:
- 2 nights at Mandarin Oriental, Munich including breakfast at Restaurant Mark’s
- 1 night at Brenner’s Park-Hotel in Baden-Baden including breakfast
- 1 Mercedes Benz limousine for self driving for three days
- 1 tour of the BMW Welt and BMW museum in Munich
- 1 tour of the Audi museum and factory in Ingolstadt
- 1 tour of the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart
- 1 tour of the Mercedes Benz Museum and factory in Stuttgart
* Private tours and driving sessions can be arranged on request at an extra charge
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.