The St. Regis Washington, DC is getting artsy this year, thanks to a partnership with the Washington Ballet.
Celebrating the spring 2011 performance of Carmen on May 19th, the exclusive hotel offer includes VIP, behind-the-scenes access with The Washington Ballet’s Artistic Director Septime Webre, viewing of dress rehearsals as well as a stay at the St. Regis Washington, DC.
Available from May 17, 2011 through May 21, 2011, the package includes:
- Access and transportation to a private afternoon dress rehearsal which will offer a sneak peek of the Opening Night performance
- Limousine service to and from the Harman Center for the Performing Arts on Opening Night
- Attendance to the Opening Night showing of Carmen, with an exclusive backstage tour led by Septime Webre himself during intermission
- An invitation to the celebratory Opening Night Party, attended by company dancers, Ballet VIP’s and board members
- An intimate lunch at Adour at The St. Regis Washington, D.C. with Septime Webre to discuss his creation
- Accommodations for four nights in a luxurious St. Regis suite
- Spanish wine accompanied by light tapas waiting for guests in-room upon arrival
- A signed copy of the ballet’s Wonderland coffee table book, which offers dramatic glimpses of life backstage and photos of the dancers in landmark Washington locations
- Access to signature St. Regis Butler Service throughout the stay
The price of this prima ballerina pampering? $5,000, and 20 percent of the proceeds from the booking will be donated to The Washington Ballet.
Get more luxury travel ideas from daily pampering.