Travelers are becoming more aggressive today with their hotel amenity “must haves.” Everything from free WiFi to in-room coffee machines top the list of essential amenities for hotel guests. To help ease the demand, more hotels are offering these guest requests and some are even designing rooms that include everything from Disney characters to luxury car services.
But what if your hotel stay included a spa and fitness center in your room? What if you didn’t have to leave your room to sit in the sauna or get in a quick yoga class? That’s the premise behind Trump SoHo’s new concept, the 24/7 in-room spa suite.
The luxury New York hotel will unveil three new luxury spa suites on May 1 for the guest who needs some serious pampering. The suites include a private treatment room, hydrotherapy showers, and one suite is equipped with a sauna for two.Some more deliciousness from the spa suites:
- The spa suites plus bedroom and living room suite range in size from 741-825 square feet
- A 32-inch-deep Jacuzzi tubs with a view of Manhattan cityscapes
- Stocked mini bar customized with healthy snacks and beverage options
- Technogym Wellness Rack in your room, complete with custom-sized dumbbells and an in-room yoga kit
- Private entrance to The Spa at Trump
As you would expect, this lap of luxury comes with a price. The spa suites start at $789 a night and come with a $200 spa credit per night.
How’s that $14.95 a day wireless access looking now?
Readers: Would you prefer to have your spa in your room, or do you enjoy the full experience of a full spa service?