One of our favorite parts about hit ABC television series The Bachelor / Bachelorette is the final few weeks. This is not because it showcases the show’s main contestant falling in love with multiple men and women, or because of the cheesy “fantasy suite” overnights. It’s because of the far-flung and romantic locations the contestants visit that give us inspiration for our own honeymoons … whenever that may be.
Tonight’s episode takes place at luxe resort Namale in Savusavu, Fiji, which, like many of its romance-ready counterparts in the 20-something seasons before, offers private villas, walks around the grounds to nearby rushing waterfalls, private dinners and luxurious spa treatments – a formula that will make it easy for the Bachelorette and one of her finalists to fall in love.
Previous seasons have taken place in Anguilla (CuisinArt Resort), Tahiti (where Carrie Underwood honeymooned after the show wrapped), New Zealand and more. In tonight’s episode, castmates head to Namale, located on the edge of the Koro Sea. Should you wish to plan a romantic getaway to the island in the vein of The Bachelorette, the resort has created a 7-Night Getaway Package, which includes accommodations at a bure or villa and the following amenities:
- Inter-island transportation for two
- A chilled bottle of champagne at arrival and a basket of South Pacific fruits upon arrival
- A Dolphin Day Tour to Natewa Bay
- Couples Ultimate Fusion Spa Treatment
- Horseback riding to Namale’s privately owned waterfall with 3 course lunch served at the base of the falls
- Private candlelight dinner over the Koro Sea and under a bed of stars
- Lunch where the Bachelorette dined at the Walu Deck (or choose from Hanging Bed at beach, Veidomoni Deck, Blowhole Deck, Lasalasa, Main Bure private deck)
- Romantic themed turndown service on the eve of departure
The all-inclusive resort features:
- All meals (champagne breakfast, 3 course lunches and 5 course dinners)
- All beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) with no limitations on beers, spirits, house wines and house champagnes
- Daily replenishable mini bar
- Daily laundry services
- Nightly turndown services
- Complimentary access to fitness center and indoor entertainment center
- Activities such as snorkeling, horseback riding, Fijian village visits and more
The Bachelorette Inspired Romantic 7-Night Getaway Package to Namale will be offered for 90 days after the July 25 episode airs, and travel dates are August 2011 through the end of March 2012. The inter-island transport is only offered for packages purchased before August 12th 2011.
Yep, we think we’d fall in love in a setting like that too. Where can we sign up to be the next Bachelorette?