Instead of fighting your way through crowded department stores and chaotic shopping centers this holiday, why not do your shopping aboard a luxurious, festively decorated train? On December 1, 2011, the first ever Shopping on the Rails event will take place on board the Orient-Express’ British Pullman train.
A few of the fine British retailers that have been invited to participate in the event include:
- Harrods– iconic British landmark store with 330 departments of top quality merchandise
- Brora– fine Scottish cashmere and beautiful clothing
- Ettinger– handcrafted luxury leather goods and accessories
- Holland and Holland– known for their artistic and well-crafted guns, they offer clothing, accessories, and technical products
- Elemis– the leading luxury British spa and skincare brand since 1989
The price for the Shopping on the Rails holiday event is $470 and includes round trip transfer to and from Victoria Station in London, a 4-course lunch with Champagne and half a bottle of wine per person, and the chance to peruse and purchase luxury goods from top retailers. The dress code is “smart daywear” and passengers are asked not to wear jeans and sneakers.
For more information or to make a reservation, click here.