While normally we’d make fun of such a package, the price of the accommodations and jewelry alone make this a pretty good “deal,” if you can call anything that’s $15k a deal. The package includes:
· Two nights in a one-bedroom Central Park-view suite (normally $1,000 plus per night)
· A 750ml bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Champagne
· Rock Crystal Jewelry from Ivanka Trump Fine Jewelry, including the 16″ Rose Gold Chain With Rock Crystal Center Stone, Long Rose Gold Rock Crystal and Diamond Drop Earring on Diamond French Wire, and 7.5″ Rock Crystal and Diamond Chain Bracelet
· A Shonbek Crystal Chandelier (so you can glitter like Trump at your own home)
· A pair of Christian Louboutin “Fifi” pumps, cloaked in crystals, with a 100mm heel (want to send us your pair if you don’t like them?)
· Dinner for two at Jean Georges, the hotel’s three-Michelin-Star restaurant, including a bottle of premier Champagne
· Breakfast for two daily at Nougatine
“Crystal is the traditional 15th anniversary gift, and we certainly have our share of it here at Trump International,” said General Manager Suzie Mills, who has worked at the hotel since its 1997 opening.
The Crystal Anniversary Package will be available as of the 15th anniversary of the hotel’s opening – Jan. 15, 2012 – through Jan. 15, 2013.