There’s been a lot of talk lately about customer satisfaction and future plans for air travel. To help get to the bottom of what fliers really want, Skyscanner surveyed airline passengers and asked them.
The findings showed:
- 20% of travelers want capsule-style bunks on flights
- 18% would like to see soundproof sections for children
- 8% hope airplanes will soon have kick-proof seats
- 1 in 20 people surveyed said they wanted transparent floors and ceilings for better views
- 4% of fliers want a singles section, where they could potentially connect and flirt with a future partner
Some other suggestions travelers have for flights are featuring an on-board cocktail bar, in-flight cinema, massage chairs and free use of iPads, although certain airlines already offer iPads, showers and capsules in business and first class.
What do you hope is in store for the future of air travel?
[photo via Kuster & Wildhaber Photography]