Once a month we put together an exclusive Gadling playlist – a little something to bring you sounds from around the world.
Every month we choose a theme paired with one of our #ontheroad Instagram locations and choose some of our favorite tracks, giving you a music-inspired playlist meant to inspire a little wanderlust.
Last week we hit up the island of Reunion and this week we’re in Cabo, and in celebration of getting a little sun and waves in around the time of spring break, we figured a tropical inspired playlist was just what we needed. We’re calling it “Tropical Beats and Rhythms Even If You’re Not on Spring Break,” because everyone could use a little warm weather inspired music, whether it’s vacation time or not. Enjoy!
- Lenda – Céu
- Tchon Di Massa Pé – Zeca Di Nha Reinalda, João Cirilio & Blick Tchutchy
- Boa Sorte – Vanessa da Mata
- Gumboots – Paul Simon
- La Camisa Negra – Juanes
- Karambol – Ziskakan
- Zouk La Se Sel Medikaman Nou Ni – Kassava
- Parol – Baster
- Bring Me Your Cup – UB40
- 54-46 That’s My Number – Toots & Maytal
- Smoke on the Water – Senor Coconut
- Rhythym is Love – Keziah Jones
- Caxambu – Almir Guineto
- Pickney Gal – Desmond Dekker
- Warm Heart of Africa – The Very Best
- Can’t Stop Now – Major Lazer
- Sunset Tonight – Jordan T
- Cumbia Invasiva – Monareta
- Vampires (Afrolicious & Rob Garza Remix)- Thievery Corporation
Image: Alex Robertson Textor